Membership is available to companies, government bodies and research/education institutes active in offshore wind and oil & gas in the North Sea Canal region. Members have many benefits such as collective participation in trade shows, industry events, knowledge sharing, joint promotion of the region, and advocacy and lobbying among local governments.
A distinction is made between standard and premium memberships with the overarching goal being to promote business & synergies.
Our members are all active in one of the following segments of the offshore sector:
- Engineering, construction, maintenance & conversions
- Education, training and acquisition
- Logistical services (forwarding, warehousing and terminals)
- Agents, shipbroking and maritime service providers
- Ports and local government
- Financial, legal, insurance and IT companies
- Decommissioning (disassembly)
- Facility services (catering, hotels etc.)
Click here for an overview of our members.
The benefits of AYOP membership include:
- Part of a an exclusive and growing offshore energy network
- Stimulating business by connecting members
- Reduced costs for participation in (inter)national trade shows and conferences
- Free participation in local AYOP events such as Members-Meet-Members meetings
- Knowledge sharing via workshops and expert sessions
- Exposure and marketing platform
- Positioning the North Sea Canal area as the offshore energy region
- Stimulating the link between education and business, including training and internship opportunities in offshore energy
- Joint advocacy and lobbying to governments and the province of North Holland
- Innovative offshore energy cluster
- Accessible, personal, dedicated and professional team
Standard membership costs € 2,650 a year (ex. VAT).
All the benefits of standard membership plus the following customised solutions:
- Participation in our advisory group
- Opportunity to present keynotes and guest presentations
- One custom event at the location of your choice
- Participation in events for multiple people
- Opportunity to bring business relations to events
The fee for premium membership starts at € 10,000 a year (ex. VAT).
Thank you for considering membership of Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports.
To become a member, please contact Yolanda Los on +31 652 852 965 or send a completed registration form to email@example.com.
Yolanda will be pleased to provide you with more information about the membership options.
Membership runs per calendar year. For interim registration, the membership fee will be determined on a monthly basis.