The AYOP Family
Our members are all active in one of the following segments of the offshore sector:
- Engineering, construction, maintenance & conversions
- Education, training and acquisition
- Logistical services (forwarding, warehousing and terminals)
- Agents, shipbroking and maritime service providers
- Ports and local government
- Financial, legal, insurance and IT companies
- Decommissioning (disassembly)
- Facility services (catering, hotels etc.)
The benefits of AYOP membership include:
- Part of a an exclusive and growing offshore energy network
- Stimulating business by connecting members
- Reduced costs for participation in (inter)national trade shows and conferences
- Free participation in local AYOP events such as Members-Meet-Members meetings
- Knowledge sharing via workshops and expert sessions
- Exposure and marketing platform
- Positioning the North Sea Canal area as the offshore energy region
- Stimulating the link between education and business, including training and internship opportunities in offshore energy
- Joint advocacy and lobbying to governments and the province of North Holland
- Innovative offshore energy cluster
- Accessible, personal, dedicated and professional team
Standard membership costs € 2,650 a year (ex. VAT).
All the benefits of standard membership plus the following customised solutions:
- Participation in our advisory group
- Opportunity to present keynotes and guest presentations
- One custom event at the location of your choice
- Participation in events for multiple people
- Opportunity to bring business relations to events
The fee for premium membership starts at € 10,000 a year (ex. VAT).
Thank you for considering membership of Amsterdam IJmuiden Offshore Ports.
To become a member, please contact Yolanda Los on +31 652 852 965 or send a completed registration form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yolanda will be pleased to provide you with more information about the membership options.
Membership runs per calendar year. For interim registration, the membership fee will be determined on a monthly basis.