Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf
Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf has more than 70 year experience in ship repair and believes successful ship repair and refit projects are the result of harmonious collaboration between the shipyard, ship owners and subcontractors. No one knows a vessel as well as its owners and operators. Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf values your knowledge and experience. By listening to you and working in close contact with you, Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf can bring technical skills and know-how to the table and successfully undertake the project together. Using this approach Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf always finds the best possible solution, whatever the scale or scope of the assignment.
Damen Shiprepair Oranjewerf has a floating dock of 135 x 23 meter with a lifting capacity of 6000 tons.
- Located in the Port of Amsterdam at the junction of two major waterways: the IJ and the Amsterdam-Rhine Canal
- Short communication lines and a personal approach
- Track record dating back to 1949
- Vessels docked/undocked within 6 hours (including inspection and repairs)
- Flexible and reliable
- One floating dock, meaning our client receives dedicated service
- ISO 9001, ISO 14001 & VCA certified
- Offshore oil & gas vessels (e.g. supply, support, research and diving)
- Offshore wind (e.g. fast crew supply vessels)
- Fishing vessels
- Tankers/ general cargo
- River cruise vessel