AYOP is a partnership of over 75 companies and organisations focused on positioning and profiling the North Sea Canal region for offshore activities related to both oil & gas and wind energy.
Stimulating business and facilitating contact between members is the foundation for AYOP’s activities. An agenda of joint activities is established annually together with the members. This includes presentations and exhibition participations in the Netherlands and abroad as well as business relation events and member meetings where members have the opportunity to present their company or organisation.
AYOP membership is open to companies, organisations and government agencies that are connected to the North Sea Canal area and the offshore energy sector.
If you are interested and considering membership, please take the following benefits into consideration:
· With over 75 members AYOP offers a strong network in the North Sea Canal region.
· Collective participation in (international) trade events and trade missions.
· Member and theme meetings & workshops.
· Collective promotion and profiling of the region in the field of offshore oil & gas and wind.
· An open and accessible bureau organisation that is pleased to offer support.
De Ruijterkade 7 (13e etage)
1013 AA Amsterdam
Fill in the contact form below for more information or to receive a copy of the registration form by post.